• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Plan for my towns and other town ideas

wizard

Landon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Plan for my towns​

Belfiore

Set during the cherry blossom season, very colorful, all the fruits, all the flowers, very natural, dirt paths, etc.

Pinecone

Set during November 18-25, the time when the trees are dark orange and red, fall colored flowers (red, orange, yellow, black, white, probably another one I can't think of), dirt paths, lots of apples, a farm, very natural, lots of trees, lots of mushrooms, etc.

The village that has not been named

Set from February 25 - March 31, clover paths, lots of trees, lots of cedar trees, lots of mushrooms, lots of flowers, white and purple flowers, very natural, foresty villagers, Wizards, witches, and fairies, etc.

Town Ideas

Winter Town

White flowers, snow, lots of trees, white villagers, lots of dead trees, lots of cedar trees, no paths (path but just snow surrounded by trees, houses, etc.), lots of wintery pwps (street lamps, etc.), etc.

Swamp Town

Set in June during a thunderstorm, lots of hydrangea bushes, fireflies, maybe a swamp witch, alligator villagers, frog villagers, dirt paths, street lights (the wooden ones with the tall grass), etc.

I'll add more as I get more ideas.​

Back