Selling planet glow wand, crescent moon egg, other odds and ends

Kitsuragi

Talk to me, superstar. What do you want?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Glam Heart Balloon
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
571.jpg
Planet Glow Wand / Aug 8, 2023
554.jpg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg / Apr 8, 2023
541.jpg
Toy Duck Plush / Dec 20, 2022
505.jpg
Rosewater Potion / Sep 3, 2022
506.jpg
Blue Rosewater Potion / Sep 3, 2022
546.jpg
Corrupted Rainbow Candy / Sep 13, 2024
754.jpg
Rad Heart Balloon / Aug 31, 2024
437.jpg
Oarfish Head / Aug 31, 2021
440.jpg
Oarfish Tail / Aug 31, 2021

idk offers go crazy go stupid aaaa
i take TBT and also flight rising currencies, as well as art

Last edited:
How much FR were you thinking for the planet wand? Nicholas’ birthday is 8/8 so I’m somewhat interested in it :)

How much FR were you thinking for the planet wand? Nicholas’ birthday is 8/8 so I’m somewhat interested in it :)
sorry, i can't find a solid price on the forums for the wand >< according to seliph's tier list, they're in the 3-6k TBT range (so like 3-6mil treasure FR) but i can't find recent data. make an offer?

Okay, that helps! I never got one back when they released so I hadn’t a clue lol. I’m no where near that in treasure, I’m at 1mil. If I get some together somehow and it’s still there, I’ll come back for it!

Okay, that helps! I never got one back when they released so I hadn’t a clue lol. I’m no where near that in treasure, I’m at 1mil. If I get some together somehow and it’s still there, I’ll come back for it!
no problem :) i may also take items and skins if they're worth the trade, just lemme know~ ;0

no problem :) i may also take items and skins if they're worth the trade, just lemme know~ ;0
I traded and gave all my good stuff away. I only have dragons left for trade really, I’ll gather a list of ones I’d be willing to trade and send you a pm :)

I traded and gave all my good stuff away. I only have dragons left for trade really, I’ll gather a list of ones I’d be willing to trade and send you a pm :)
im not suuuper interested in dragons rn, i only have hibden space as my main lair is for my hatchery :[

Back