• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Planning Ahead

RicochetRomance

Four Years Late
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Jotting down some more reference material here. Hopefully no-one minds.

In Cybrtron, I've decided I'm going for a modern, slightly mechanical theme - after all, my town represents an alien planet!

We've all seen my custom paths at this point. They're primarily grey and navy blue, with some panels of night sky.

I've decided on a red, white, black, blue, and purple scheme for flowers, using only roses and pansies. Breeding blue roses and purple pansies is apparently quite the challenge, though. I intend to lay out the flowers fairly liberally but neatly, creating borders around projects and buildings.

I'm also going for modern PWPs - I particularly like the look of the tower, and some of the illuminated projects (particularly the clock) might fit. Can't decide between sustainable power or fossil fuels, so I'm not sure whether I'll be going Solar Panels or Drilling Rig.

My bridges are in desperate need of replacement, and I'd like to put in some streetlamps. Tempted to put in a few more nature-themed PWPs near the campsite, as well. After all, the region has to be hospitable to non-Cybrtronian tourists!

Unfortunately, it seems that the request rate for new projects is very low. May have to try out the supposed "diving trick".

It'll definitely take a while, but I hope to end up with something presentable and worth sharing.

Back