• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Planning: The Town of Castaway!

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
So, I've been brainstorming, and I finally figured out what I want to do with my second cartridge! I'm creating Castaway Bay (Castaway for short), a town whose villagers were previously islanders! This gives me a lot of opportunity to use a lot of villagers that I never thought I'd use before, such as Ankha, and to make a tropical town! My plan is that it's going to feature no "native fruits," only island fruits! It's going to have natural dirt paths, suspension bridges, and a lot of colorful/flowery PWPs! Like Noche, it will feature a lot of zen PWPs, but this time it will supposed to be simulating an island. Also, I'm going to try to get all of the villagers in tropical shirts, whether that be the ones you get from Tortimer Island or the ones that I create via QR code! I'm very excited to start this town! It will be a nice contrast to Noche, which has a dark, space theme.

I like this idea. Tropical towns tend to be fairly rare, so I look forward to seeing it.

Back