• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Playing Animal crossing pg

BrickBlock200

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been wanting to play Animal crossing GameCube for a while now, I've seen gameplay, but never played it myself. I'mma play it on my wii u and have some questions with the game itself like if you need a gamecube controller or can you use the wii u gamepad and other things like that, also some things with playing itself.

I've been wanting to play Animal crossing GameCube for a while now, I've seen gameplay, but never played it myself. I'mma play it on my wii u and have some questions with the game itself like if you need a gamecube controller or can you use the wii u gamepad and other things like that, also some things with playing itself.
1. Yes you can use the gamepad
2. What questions do you have on the game in general?

1.thank god for that
2.How the mechanics of the game work, like fishing, bug catching, finding fossils.
1. Fishing takes a moment to get used to because when said fish gets caught on the fishing rod's bob it won't make a noise (it is purely an animation) Once you figure out what I'm talking about you'll basically understand forever.
2. Bug catching is just about identical to every other game except catching a wasp is very unpredictable (I have yet to catch one for this very reason and I have a coelacanth)
3. Fossils are a chore to collect in this game as not only is tracking all four down tricky. But also having to send said fossils to the museum via letter just to have them identified is annoying at best (especially when you only need 2 fossils in your museum and for the life of you the game can't stop sending you Ambers).
4. For the game mechanics, the difference between AC:GC and every title to succeed it, is night and day (which is why I will only tell a few out of the like the hundred game mechanic differentials). First thing you should do when starting a town is to buy a shovel, dig a hole and bury your shovel in it. In 3 days, a golden tree containing a golden shovel will appear in it's place (if this means you can't dig up fossils for three days, it's still worth it). Talk to your villagers (if you don't often they will pack and leave your town, although this has never happened to me). If you need anything else, I'm sure I or someone else will aid you. Enjoy!

Back