• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Playing Catch-Up 8/18/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Okay, so I fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally played a bit this morning. Didn't get much aside from some cleaning up done.

All my nice purple hybrids are dead and gone except for one. I'll have to either buy some more or get really into making them again. I suppose I will wait until my town is more put together to start doing that.

However, I can't get my town put together until my animals start suggesting PWPs!!!!! They keep pinging me, alright, but it's to move out. Which would be fine, if it weren't Bree every time. I need her to stay in the town, as she's one of my dreamies, but she super duper wants to leave for some reason. It's making me so angry.

I got a wet suit today as well. I can start trying to do the diving trick and hopefully have better luck getting PWPs. I can't even get the bench I want right now. It is infuriating.

Gracey is going to be SO COOL when it's all done, but it is really making me angry how slow everything is going. I forget how hard this game is when you're starting from scratch instead of depending on Tom Nook to buy your town and give you loads of bells and save your PWP suggestions.

Fujimori is doing just as fine as ever. Basically all I'm waiting for at this point is for Sprinkle to move so I can put my bridge down. That's the only PWP I'm waiting for. And aside from moving in villagers and finishing off my alts' houses, I'm done with Fujimori. I'm very excited to be able to upload it to the Dream Suite. I'm very proud of the town.

Apart from just running around, I visited two towns today. The first was The Void (5B00-014C-C905). It was a horror town set in the winter time. The outside was kind of bland. Lots of black paths that I didn't super care for. But dang, the villagers. One was Slender man and it freaked me out! It was so good!!! There was also Splendor man, which made me laugh. It was a neat little town.

The next one I visited was Fade (7B00-0047-9C5E). It was a hacked horror town. The outside was pretty cluttered... That's the one thing I don't like about hacked towns... The need to include everything ever just because you can. However, the insides of the houses were very well done and unsettling. I'd give it a shot if you don't mind hacked towns.

That's about all I had time to do today, as I had to go to work.

Back