• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Playing with Eels: Rated M

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
March 11, 2015
View attachment 95372
This is what the mayor looked at the start of the game; brown hair, blue eyes.

Back in the day, when Mayor Amanda was still in debt to Tom Nook; she scraped along by selling seashells, insects and fish. This screenshot shows one of her earliest battles, which could also be said one of the rare moments you could find her enjoying herself publicly. The villagers always see her running around Skyhold doing errands, watering the plants, etc; but they rarely see her engage in any forms of entertainment.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if a game such as ACNL, is really as "innocent" (as in the content being appropriate for pretty much any age group to play) as it seems to be. Even while playing this game, there are some moments; whether it is something a character says, or the statements made after catching a fish or insect, or just the appearance of a fish; when my head goes in the gutter (I can thank my friends and people I used to talk to whilie playing World of Warcraft for that :p).

Back