• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Please review my Kirby themed town

SCORPA15

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0269-8149-6792
It's finally finished after 4 years and i'm very happy to release the DA for my town, please tell me what you think and any things that could be improved on. I think I will still make some small tweaks like getting a few more villagers that fit with the theme, but i'm happy with were everything is in the town.

The town is mainly based off Kirby Fun Pak but there are also references to Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Right back at ya!

Town name: L.B.P
Dream address: 7A00-00D5-5A04

Below is just a small guide on rooms for the Mayors house.

The Mayor is supposed to be dressed as Knuckle Joe.

MAIN ROOM
The hub world in Amazing Mirror.

RIGHT ROOM
Based of the game mode spring breeze this is were we meet the first main boss of the game Whispy Woods.

LEFT ROOM
Set on top of a mountain we meet Dyna Blade.

BACK ROOM
King Dedede's Castle.

[BASEMENT[/B]
Based of the game mode Revenge of Meta Knight, we also see Combo cannon and Heavy Lobster in this room.

UPSTAIRS
The Fountain of Dreams.

There are more things in this town, but I don't see much point in me listing everything about it. :)

OH MY GOSH. I'm going right now. I've been looking for a Kirby themed town/DA for literal ages to no avail.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got back. 10/10. I could see every reference for both the anime and the games. I absolutely loved all the patterns and PWPs (especially Kabu, hehe).

My favorite room in Knuckle Joe's house was the hub world with all the teleportation mirrors. Amazing Mirror is one of the best Kirby games out there- and I'm so glad there was a reference to it! But then again, I could gush over every single room. It's so nostalgic.

You did an incredible job! You should be super proud. :D

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH. I'm going right now. I've been looking for a Kirby themed town/DA for literal ages to no avail.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got back. 10/10. I could see every reference for both the anime and the games. I absolutely loved all the patterns and PWPs (especially Kabu, hehe).

My favorite room in Knuckle Joe's house was the hub world with all the teleportation mirrors. Amazing Mirror is one of the best Kirby games out there- and I'm so glad there was a reference to it! But then again, I could gush over every single room. It's so nostalgic.

You did an incredible job! You should be super proud. :D

Thank you! It means a lot :). My biggest worry was that people weren't going to realise what the references were.

your town is so cute, i absolutely love it, youve done an amazing job :)

I loved it! I've been really into Kirby at the moment and it was lovely to see a town based on it. Good job. Its really good :eek: x

I know next to nothing about Kirby but I've been on the edge of the fandom for a while and wanted to get into it but dunno what game I should get. What games do you recommend for a starter?

And can I come over please? :)

I know next to nothing about Kirby but I've been on the edge of the fandom for a while and wanted to get into it but dunno what game I should get. What games do you recommend for a starter?

And can I come over please? :)

I think Kirby Super star ultra,Triple Deluxe and Kirby's Epic Yarn would be good to start with.
Though it depends on what consoles you have of course.

You can come over, but it will have to be tomorrow as I will be back late tonight.

You did a great job with your town! I enjoyed visiting~ It's nice seeing a themed town after Kirby.

This is SUCH a great idea!! Hopefully I can remember to visit tonight after work! I LOVE Kirby!!

I need to remember to visit this after I get off hiatus again! (Hopefully next month)

I had a lot of fun visiting! Most of my knowledge of Kirby is from the show and Smash, so there was probably a lot I missed, but I felt like I understood the references.

What villagers do you plan on getting in the future? I thought it was cool you gave Roald some Dedede items.

Hi, thanks for visiting!

Phoebe - To represent Dyna Blade
Hans - To represent Mr Frosty a recurring villain
Buzz - Captain Vul, Pilot of the Halberd
Snake - Tac, an enemy that gives the copy ability
Flip - Waddle Dee, because when I was a kid I always thought they looked like monkeys
Drago or Gayle - The dragon from the computer virus boss fight
Knox - The knight from the computer virus boss fight
Pinky - Grizzo,Large bear enemy that charges and jumps at kirby (not sure if I will get her as I am quite happy with my other choices)

Here are some current villagers of mine, and what they represent.
Coco - Kabu, spinning head stone enemy
Pietro - Marx, Final boss of Milky Way Wishes
Fang - An enemy in Kirby right back at ya! had the same name as him (will possibly get rid of him)

Last edited:
Back