• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♔⋮*║ Pocky's Adoption Center | { ★ BOXES: --- } { IN: PIETRO }

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, since Flora is sort of popular I'm only reserving her for a pin code ;-;

@aimeekitty: >__< also, I should mention that the reason why I want the code is because Nintendo is doing a promotion where you get a free Pokemon game if you register a 3DS/3DS XL/2DS along with a qualifying game (with New Leaf being one of those games.) I wanted to get the Pokemon for my friend. So if you want Pokemon for yourself you might want to keep the code!

MONIQUE IS MOVING OUT!

I guess I don't know yet about the code, I'll have to think about it a bit. so lurking for Julian…! You have Flora too? D: if so I'll lurk for her too.

it's okay if you want to keep it :) that pokemon promotion is pretty awesome, I wouldnt want to miss it either! unfortunately both of my 3ds have already been registered

that would be great ;-; I think when you apply it gives you a code to download the game, but you'd also need to register new leaf (since it needs the 3ds and a game to be registered)
my friend did it just now, so lemme ask him if it's possible to do that?
I can give you flora and julian if it's possible, since you'd be registering two things

Ok, that would be amazing because those are two of my most wanted dreamies. Please ask your friend, I will try to do my best. I don't know much about it.
I'd prefer to keep my registration for the warranty and potential future promotions but if I'm able to transfer or give the pokemon game to your friend I'm totally ok with that.

aww, it's not possible ;-; apparently the game can only be downloaded with the account that you used to register. so I recommend keeping the codes for the extended warranty ; v ; it's a nice freebie

just wondering, would I be able to reserve a villager if I give you a club nintendo code for a game, or does it have to be one of the codes for the console? :-0

Could I reserve Snake? I have an unregistered 3DS, ACNL, possible Pokemon X, and Fire Emblem.
I really want him

Hi do you still have Monique I would love her

she is all yours!

just wondering, would I be able to reserve a villager if I give you a club nintendo code for a game, or does it have to be one of the codes for the console? :-0

just for a console, it's the only code I need for a promotion >__<

Could I reserve Snake? I have an unregistered 3DS, ACNL, possible Pokemon X, and Fire Emblem.
I really want him

LOKIJUGFDFGHJKJHGF that would be great! I just a 3DS pin, though I should tell you that the reason why I want the code is because Nintendo is doing a promotion where you get a free Pokemon game for registering the 3DS. I don't want you to give me the code and then regret it after ; O ;

LOKIJUGFDFGHJKJHGF that would be great! I just a 3DS pin, though I should tell you that the reason why I want the code is because Nintendo is doing a promotion where you get a free Pokemon game for registering the 3DS. I don't want you to give me the code and then regret it after ; O ;

I won't really. I've made and forgotten so many Club Nintendo accounts, I might as well give them instead of scattering them.

I won't really. I've made and forgotten so many Club Nintendo accounts, I might as well give them instead of scattering them.

T__T you're too sweet, right after I give Monique to Nmyrick I'll work on getting Snake out. Then once he is in boxes I'll send you a PM. Thank you so much! I really want to give the game to my friend T__T <3

Ugh Nintendo Club stuff and such is really confusing to me atleast. I've made an account yet I didn't get the game that was promised for EU members a while ago xI And now it says I don't have an account. I am confuzzled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back