• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon Eggs, Dragon Eggs Storage!Put them here and people will click!

Click please.

Wymsy and Plusle need a few more clicks.

Yay.

Got my first daycare produced novelty.

This makes up for the massive drop he did.

Lol
Missed a Pokii...
I hate my laptop, i've missed:
2 Bidofo
4 Pokii
2 Crystal Onix
5 Dracowymsy
1 Rayquaza
ALL in the space of 2/3 days x_x

Stalking the Backroom, waiting for someone to sell a fossil...

Woot, got a Charmander Clone and Easter Buneary. (Buneary's gettin' it on in the Daycare.)

so i herd u want to clik mah eggz

Got a Root Fossil from Backroom stalking, assume it's for Fossil Lileep.
Now I feel like I wasted the money I was saving for a Silph Scope. V_V

About the DW I just got today ...

I'll release it if it isn't shiny.

If it is, I'll release my Druid one.

Click please.

Just saw 3 Unknown in the shelter. Don't care for them, really.

I went to the shelter and all i got was a lousy Manaphy
*sigh* This is getting annoying

Well, Perch, before my dear friend Eugene Krabs was frozen by King Neptune... (cries) I'm sorry. He confided in me a secret wish. "Sell the Krabby Patty in my absence at the Chum Bucket," he said. "Don't let the flame die out." (he sobs, but then holds up a Chum Bucket bucket helmet) By the way, act now and you get a free Chum Bucket bucket helmet with every purchase. Here you go, Perch. (He plants a bucket helmet on his head)

Rockman. said:
Well, Perch, before my dear friend Eugene Krabs was frozen by King Neptune... (cries) I'm sorry. He confided in me a secret wish. "Sell the Krabby Patty in my absence at the Chum Bucket," he said. "Don't let the flame die out." (he sobs, but then holds up a Chum Bucket bucket helmet) By the way, act now and you get a free Chum Bucket bucket helmet with every purchase. Here you go, Perch. (He plants a bucket helmet on his head)
wat

Miku said:
Rockman. said:
wat
Don't let the flame die out.

Rockman. said:
Miku said:
Rockman. said:
wat
Don't let the flame die out.
I'M A GOOFY GOOBER! ROCK!

Rockman. said:
nou

Click, por favor.

What?

Is there a Dress-Up contest or something?

Because it says "March's Events" Like there is more than one. and alos there are more acessories in the shop.

Also how do you make an accessory move from front to back of the Pokemon?

Back