• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start a Nuzlocke challenge but I'm not sure what game I should do it on. Any suggestions?
Any game but X will do. My sister's playing it and I would feel bad from taking it from her right after I just let her borrow it.

I want to start a Nuzlocke challenge but I'm not sure what game I should do it on. Any suggestions?
Any game but X will do. My sister's playing it and I would feel bad from taking it from her right after I just let her borrow it.

What versions do you have?

Oddly the poke-ball vivillons don't come in a cherish ball, but the France one did. Perhaps because it wasn't over internet.

why isn't chespin the porcupine pokemon

Cause he's a chestnut. Brown nut inside a green spiny shell. :3

_44235993_chesnut.jpg

Last edited:
RIP me.
WHY THE HECK WOULD THEY TURN THAT INTO A CHESTNUT

I thought Chespins design was a pretty cool idea.
But yah, Chestuts grow like that. #treelogic. Those things hurt if they fall on you though.

Last edited:
Haha who'd ever think that Pokemon would relate to chestnuts and trees! Oh well I suppose you never know. XD Pokemon can sure get odd sometimes!

Ches pin -- "Spiky Nut Pok?mon"
Ches naught (nut)

It isn't like it wasn't obvious that the reference was to chesnuts.

"Slowking is a bipedal Pokemon with a Shellder latched onto its head."
-Bulbapedia

I was just saying cause gen V and VI get a lot of flack for their pokemon designs and all of them are based off real world things. Slowpoke is just a dopey pink monster shape thing and for some reason Shellder bite them and they stand up? So I thought I'd post that to see if anyone had insight into some myth or something where this is a thing?

Not that all pokemon need a basis, but 99% seem to.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted but...
Serebii said:
Pok?mon X & Y - Pok?Ball Vivillon Distribution
For those of you in Europe & Australia, the special Pok?Ball Pattern Vivillon has had its online event announced. It has been confirmed that this distribution will run on European and Australian games from August 29th 2014 to September 8th 2014. If you received the Vivillon in the Pok?mon Center in Paris or at Gamescom next week, you can't receive it again. This Pok?mon will match the previous distributions of it.

Since I have three copies of X&Y I might be giving away two Pokeball Vivillons and my spare Fancy Pattern Vivillon once this event is done, but only to people that missed both those events.

So be sure to download the new events, everyone. Heracross in X, Pinsir in Y. Adamant, level 50, and you can get the megastone from going to gamestop next week and downloading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back