• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon Recolorations

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Whaddya think?

dewgongcolor.png
sandshrewcolor.png
abracolor.png

UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
T_T Recolors suck.
You voted 'bleh'?

I see how it is...

:(
They're recolors.
Aren't the yso awesome, though?

:p
Do you really want me to answer..?
:no:
:angry:

:unsure:

:'(
:gyroidmad:
They're recolors. It really takes no skill to make them. So, they don't really count for any type of sprite.
Though they aren't that good, art doesn't depend on how much work it takes to make, it depends on how nice it looks to the average eye. Though I know what its like; for someone to get more praise for less work than you do when you are another artist.

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
T_T Recolors suck.
You voted 'bleh'?

I see how it is...

:(
They're recolors.
Aren't the yso awesome, though?

:p
Do you really want me to answer..?
:no:
:angry:

:unsure:

:'(
:gyroidmad:
They're recolors. It really takes no skill to make them. So, they don't really count for any type of sprite.
Though they aren't that good, art doesn't depend on how much work it takes to make, it depends on how nice it looks to the average eye. Though I know what its like; for someone to get more praise for less work than you do when you are another artist.
Thank you. :gyroidveryhappy:

At least someone thinks the same as me.

recolors are pretty easy..... but art isn't limited to the hard.

that is pretty much what was going on at the end of the 19th century in the art world. People like Monet where making Impressionist paintings which were really kinda sloppy in comparison to those trying to make photo realistic pictures. But they proved successful in the end, Why? because the common people knew what they liked and they liked and bought their paintings.

I'd say these recolors are ok though... when you make them monocolor they seem kinda bland though... some where one color to start I know, but still

Back