• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon Stadium

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I love how well my town is coming along! I don't have any pictures yet though. I have to take a lot tonight and post them later. But I've started building my Pokemon Stadium. It's looking really good :) Not how I originally imagined it would look, but I think the finished product will still be great. I just didn't have enough custom design spaces to finish it. Once I finish setting up which villagers I have, I'll make my fourth human account and finish it up. But I have my paths done, my signs done, two houses done (but not fully furnished), and I have all of my ideas laid out so I know what I'll be doing in the future.

A bit of a sad note, Ruby is moving away :( I was so excited when she moved in! She is so cute. But her eyes freak me out a bit. They were aiming for albino with her design, but she comes off more as a bug or an alien. So good bye Ruby. Pallet will never be the same without you.

Back