• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

You may want to be careful with using rare candies. Using too many can cause your pokemon to be really weak for its level due to not gaining IVs when leveled via rare candy. Using 7 rare candies is treading dangerous waters imo.

Pokemon can't gain ivs. These are determined when the game generates the pokemon and can't be changed. They only gain evs when battling, and these can be reset and added in super training. Using rare candies is perfectly safe now. Go ahead and use them.

I have a bunch of eevee and Zoura, as well as a few Chespin and Froakie (Also CAN breed Fennakin) if anyone wants to adopt them. Currently I only have a few female eevee, none of the others sorry :(

still looking to trade my shiny biberal or shiny quillfish for another shiny

Then can I get the Absolite and the Gengarite?

They requested the gengarite, zygarde, and both of the ralts+gardevoirites. Sorry, but I can still only give you the absolite out of that selection.

Okay then I'll take the Absolnite.

Okay, I'll PM you the trade details

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, Animedan!

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, Scribbler!

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, K.K. fanboy!

Updated my trading list:

Bisharp (level 55) - 25 bells
Lapras (level 30) - 25 bells
Tyrunt (level 20) - 25 bells
Fennekin (level 5) - 5 bells
Froakie (level 5) - 5 bells

Ampharosite - 10 bells
Abomasite - 10 bells
Abomasite - 10 bells
Aerodactylite - 10 bells

Last edited:
Mewtwo with Pokerus, Zygarde, 5 31IV Horsea/Eevee/Fennekin or EV Trained Lv. 57 Gardevoir

for Houndoomite, Heracronite, Pinsirite or Manectite

(Fennekin is lvl 1 has Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis and Heat Wave)

Last edited:
Mewtwo with Pokerus, Zygarde, 5 31IV Horsea/Eevee/Fennekin or EV Trained Lv. 57 Gardevoir

for Houndoomite, Heracronite, Pinsirite or Manectite

(Fennekin is lvl 1 has Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis and Heat Wave)

Would you be willing to sell the eevee for tbt bells?

You may want to be careful with using rare candies. Using too many can cause your pokemon to be really weak for its level due to not gaining IVs when leveled via rare candy. Using 7 rare candies is treading dangerous waters imo.

This is related to a concern that existed back in Gen 1, that's been corrupted by time and doesn't hold any truth whatsoever. The original problem was that EVs were only earned when a Pokemon gained exp (so lvl 100s couldn't earn EVs), and the bonus stats from EVs were only applied upon levelling up. Therefore, if you level a Pokemon up all the way to 100 using rare candies, it will have no EVs, which is why it's weak.

This has never been about IVs. When Arceus was released in Diamond, it was lvl 100, so it couldn't gain EVs through battling. It could only get up to 100 EVs per stat through the vitamin drinks. When B/W came out, the EV system changed to allow Pokemon at lvl 100 to earn EVs through battle. Nowadays, you can safely level your Pokemon all the way from 1 to 100 with rare candies alone.

I do remember the old days where friends told me not to use too many rare candies, and I believed them, without knowing the precise mechanics behind it.

Last edited:
I have some extra 5 and 4 IV Rain Dish Modest Squirtles up for trade. The 5 IV Squirtles have a spread like this: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and the 4 IV Squirtles have many different spreads. Let me know if you're interested and can work out a trade! I'm mostly looking for other 5 and 4 IV Pokemon.

you want normal charmander?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait are you offering these stones? i can happily pay 30 tbt bells for them :]

Sorry, someeone requested all the stones I have left on my list.

I need to trade my torchick to someone, and then have them trade it back. I'm resetting my game, but I want to make sure I have torchick for my team.

Last edited:
Those were cheap prices for stones, were you planning on resetting?

No, I just like to let the person trading with me have the advantage in the value. I'm just trying to get rid of all this stuff and so far it's working at a very fast pace.

Last edited:
Back