• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Police Station

Seems to me it's a very random request... I've been playing the game since the 9th of June and still no one has requested the Police Station no matter how friendly I am. It's just one of those things to be patient for no matter how annoying it may be I guess... I'm sure eventually we'll get the option for the Police Station if we wait long enough...
Just have to hope that one day a villager runs up to you all excited about building it when spoken to.

It was a cranky villager who suggested the police station for my town. Try being friendly to your cranky neighbours, maybe it will help. :D

Carmen just requested the Police Station tonight. I was so happy! She's a Peppy villager. I've also been playing the game since June 9th.

At the moment I'm trying not to think about getting the option. Almost seems like the more you want that, the longer it'll take for someone to request it... At least that's how it seems to me. If I don't think about it, maybe it'll happen sooner... I don't know... Guess I'm just really hopeful it'll work that way. :p

Colton (smug) requested it from me the other day. So be nice to ALL your villagers and one will eventually say it :D

Bree (snooty) asked me about it a few days ago, havent really had a chance to build it until today though... so yeah, I think it's random...

some extra info, in case you didn' know. there's a modern and classic version and you can only choose this once... I went for the classic version:
1017638_10152964833140201_168773060_n.jpg

I've been playing since the game came out in the US and I haven't gotten a single request to build anything from a villager. =/

I had the Police station requested Thursday from Al,
I choose the modern one, not a fan of the classic or Booker really.

Bree (snooty) asked me about it a few days ago, havent really had a chance to build it until today though... so yeah, I think it's random...

some extra info, in case you didn' know. there's a modern and classic version and you can only choose this once... I went for the classic version:
1017638_10152964833140201_168773060_n.jpg
Can you tell me if there is any difference between the two police stations?
What I mean is, are they both lost and found centres or do they have subtle differences?

Can you tell me if there is any difference between the two police stations?
What I mean is, are they both lost and found centres or do they have subtle differences?

They serve the same purpose exactly. They just have different looks and one has Copper and one has Booker.

They serve the same purpose exactly. They just have different looks and one has Copper and one has Booker.
It is a big shame that you cannot have Copper and Booker in this game as they have been together since the Nintendo Gamecube version.

I think that I might go for the Classic Police Station on Animal Crossing New Leaf as version as I can easily just create a town on the Nintendo Gamecube version to get the Modern Police Station.

Best of both worlds if you have both games. :D

Last edited:
Back