• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Police Station

Bulbadragon

🌸☔🌈
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Wallopoid
Purple Bat Potion
Ghostly Preserves
Voodoo Doll
None of my villagers have asked to have the police station as a public works project yet. Is there anything you have to do to get it, or is it completely random?

I've had the game about 2 and a half months, playing every day, and I still haven't got it. It's getting ridiculous now.

i would focus on one personality type and keep having them suggest all the pwps. then theres a greater chance for that one personality type to suggest something if all the others are already done ^^

The Police Station can be suggested by any personality though...

yeah i know but lets say you have all the cranky pwps. the next time a cranky pings you about a pwp they'll probably suggest a police station if theres no more.

i got the game in june and just got someone to suggest the project this week. I wanted it really badly but now, now I don't think I'll bother building it...

Good luck to you though :v

yeah i know but lets say you have all the cranky pwps. the next time a cranky pings you about a pwp they'll probably suggest a police station if theres no more.

Ohhh, I see. Good thinking :D

i got the game in june and just got someone to suggest the project this week. I wanted it really badly but now, now I don't think I'll bother building it...

Good luck to you though :v

Come build it in my town xD

My villagers rarely ping me too. And then they suggest stupid pwps like a drilling rig -.-

I got it after playing for about 3 weeks. Guess I got lucky. :D

It took me 2 months and a couple of weeks to get it. My friend took a couple of days less than me. She then reset, and got the police station suggested on, like, the 5th day. It's random.

Back