• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Poll: Francine or Chrissy?

Francine or Chrissy?

• Total voters

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
You know Francine and Chrissy, right? The two bunnies with the ear hats? I'm getting Francine soon, so I'm wondering which one people prefer.

Last edited:
I don't think it's who's "better" I think you're just asking who people "prefer"

I prefer Chrissy, she's cuter :3

i like francine better but yeah these two have to be together or its not complete

i've had francine before, right now i have chrissy and i like her better. but they're both cute :3

Last edited:
I have both of them, but I like Francine more. I think it's because her personality is closer to mine. Chrissy is VERY peppy and I am not.

I love Francine, Chrissy's eyes kinda creep my out. (So do Cookie's, for that matter...)

I like Chrissy better thought I have Francine. I don't like snooty villagers that much. Plus, I like pink better and Chrissy is cuter.

*cough* I'm giving *cough* him Francine *cough*. Francine is evil. I say Chrissy. Thanks for Tammy (to the OP).

ANIME EYES! Chrissy <3 But I love them both =)

Wow, 50/50 as I post this.
Francine. I like blue better, and Chrissy is too bubblegumy for me. If I chose to restart though, I would want to get both of them in my town (not that I'm restarting or even thinking about it)

Back