• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Poll: Which museum exhibit is the best?

Which Museum Exhibit is best?

• Fish

• Bug

• Fossil

• Art

Results are only viewable after voting.
The aquarium is hands down the best! My favourite part of the aquarium is the moon jellyfish tank!

I love the fish exhibit, the amount of work and detail put into it is impressive. But I also love all the small details in the bug exhibit and things like the special camera angles (and the species line-up with a spot you can stand in) in the fossils one. I think the Art exhibit is probably my least favourite even though I love going to museums in real life. It doesn't seem to have as many neat details and easter eggs the way the others do.

I actually really like the art exhibit. It just seems so peaceful but the fish one is a very close second.

I like the art and fish exhibit the most; I voted for art. If they made the floor light up for the fossils or when you go by the villager species shadows in the last room, have images of villagers that you’ve met of each species show up when you stand in the silhouette, then maybe I’d like the fossil room more; the room is nice and not bad at all, but it’s not my favorite. I don’t go in bug exhibit because I really don’t like bugs ><.

I really like the bug exhibit. I'm an environment artist, so it's an area I'm familiar with and enjoy exploring the most. I like the trees, and different 'biodomes' ecosystem for different species. It's fun and the most annoying to find villagers in, lol.

The fish is nice but imo, pretty limited. I like the river fish and ocean fish/kelp coral part the best. I think the exhibit with the whale shark is the most boring to me. It's like, "lets shove the sharks and sunfish in here and call it a day"

The fish exhibit is by far my favorite one in all AC games, the way it now looks in NH is stunning.

Art exhibit is also nice... If you have all the art together after 20 years waiting for Redd. 😅

While I agree the fish exhibit is hands down the best of all of them, I really lost my mind when I saw the fossils exhibit. When you stepped on the little circles that change your viewpoint, and when you step into the human shape and the light shines on you - I actually yelled and had my boyfriend come look the first time I saw that.

The fish is a close second, but I gotta choose insect. That little laboratory in the back is just SO cute and the butterfly garden is just so peaceful. If I could visit any of the exhibits in real life, it'd be that one! It looks both relaxing and super interesting.

I gotta say the beautiful butterfly area with the fountain and all is my fav 💫🦋 but the art exhibit is a close second for me! I love reading all the lil facts about each piece.

I’m not in the minority here. The fish exhibit is my favorite of the four, especially the walkthrough tunnel and the deep ocean exhibit.

they’re all stunning but my favourite definitely has to be the bug exhibit, especially the area where the butterflies are all just flying around. it’s stunning and i love going to sit in there sometimes and just appreciate the view ☺️

that being said, i also love the fish exhibit and how you can walk behind the exhibits to see your face behind the tank’s glass; that + the fishes swimming around always make for a nice photo c’:

I love the fossil exhibit. As an animal nerd I love the way they have the evolutionary time lines on the floor. Plus who doesn’t love massive, fossilised, prehistoric creatures.

The bug area is just so aesthetically pleasing for me!! I love the nature that it encorporates, and overall it just makes me happy, whenever I'm able to stroll through! Honestly though, fish has to be my second. The music is very nice, and I love looking at all of the different species!!

Back