• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Pompompurin Set for a friend

FOXHOUNDL7

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
88.9% (6) +
Hello, a friend of mine is obsessed with Pompompurin and I want to get her the entire pompompurin set, if there is anything you would like, suggest it.

The fastest way to get that in your case would be to sell hybrids or trade IGB for TBT(1tbt = 200k). After that, spam visit the genie for MEOWs(60 for an entire set), then ask someone to let you visit Marty 4 times. By the way, you cannot trade hacked items(this including bells)

Last edited:
Hiya! I can help you out with getting the whole set if you like! Would she like the clothes set, too? c:

Yui, you are my savior, yes the clothes would be nice as well, im so relieved, how can I repay you

If you have any cypress plants, chocolate cakes, festive white trees, p&w azalea starts or igb I can settle for those.

Sure thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you one chocolate cake, one festive white tree, and uhh I only have 67,000 in game bells and I'll give you all I have!

That will be fine ^^ I'm just collecting the meow coupons for it now.

what amount of time will it take? I'm going to her in a couple hours and I would like to give it to her then.

Back