• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possible Release Date!

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Let's make this thread for anyone who hears updates on when it is going to be released. Post if you hear something official or not.
I was at GameStop the other day and I asked a clerk and he looked it up and said there's no official date yet but said something about January 3rd 2012... That's not TOO far away...

Let's make this thread for anyone who hears updates on when it is going to be released. Post if you hear something official or not.
I was at GameStop the other day and I asked a clerk and he looked it up and said there's no official date yet but said something about January 3rd 2012... That's not TOO far away...

Gamestop makes up their own dates a lot of the time... it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Nintendo to release a big game in January... usually big games come out in time for holiday season (oct/nov), otherwise they wait a few months. But who knows...???

yea I'm hoping maybe it will come out around Christmas time, or Thanksgiving when everyone does their big Christmas shopping.

i just hope i'm able to get this game :< i'd stay up 25/8 <- XD playing the game!!!!!!!!
but i'd say it would be coming out around jan or dec sometime!

I forgot where i heard it but i think Nintendo's just trying to get it out before the fiscal year ends, which is in March. I think you should start expecting from Feb. to Mar. Sorry. Trust me i want the game REALLY badly too. But that's just what i heard so maybe i'm wrong. But i'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen.

I forgot where i heard it but i think Nintendo's just trying to get it out before the fiscal year ends, which is in March. I think you should start expecting from Feb. to Mar. Sorry. Trust me i want the game REALLY badly too. But that's just what i heard so maybe i'm wrong. But i'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen.

I was thinking that Nintendo might possibly release Animal Crossing 3DS whenever the 3DS celebrates its 1st Year Anniversary, but it seems kind of vague at the moment.

It has definitely been confirmed as coming out next year, before the end of the fiscal year. Nintendo did mention that somewhere... Not sure where tough, sorry! But I am 100% sure it is not coming out this year. Hopefully some more trailers though?

Back