• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

when 2 of my villagers got stuck in holes and started freaking out and i made a picture haha!

Moe was all "I want....FURNITURE!" and I'm like "Gee, thanks for the help, great hint..."

I time-traveled over to Freya's birthday, and I gave her a perfect present...
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG

I do, too. I once gave Penelope some furniture and she was all like: "Here, you can have my men's toilet!" I was laughing, cause... WHY THE HECK WOULD SHE HAVE THAT?!

schizo.JPG

Someone's off their meds again.

reeow.JPG

Wolfgang evidently enjoyed whatever he'd been watching on TV.

supertoilet.JPG

t... tell me he's not going to poop in that...

Lopez has a thing about sending me love letters at the moment! He's just like, 'your eyes are so shiny, much like the stars. Guess who likes you, Jess!' and then theres me, like Ummm... ok

...How did you get him to say that? I've got Lobo in my town, and I never had him say that ever, even though Wolfgang and Lobo are the same nature.

^ Was that at me? I think he picked up the "Ree-ow!" from Merry, as for the rest of it I have no clue.

(Continued from last post...)

HNI_0001.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0003.JPG
HNI_0004.JPG
HNI_0005.JPG
HNI_0006.JPG
HNI_0007.JPG

This was hilarious!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ Was that at me? I think he picked up the "Ree-ow!" from Merry, as for the rest of it I have no clue.

Actually, it was from a much older quote, though I think it's funny that some villagers pick up others' catchphrases. I had Fuchsia pick up Bettina's "eekers". Well, it's much better than "girlfriend."

Mine are mostly dialogue-based, buuuutt...
Amazing Catchphrase Skills.JPGAnchovy is Poor.JPGAnchovy's Drool.JPGHmmm... Needs Salt.JPGMallary Sucks That Bad at Fishing.JPGNice Camera Angle.JPGSoaking Up the Sun.JPGYUMMAHUMMA.JPG

I made Flip's day by letting him call me by my name! (I declined Lobo's request to start calling me "shorty," since it seems like he's making fun of me, because for a fourteen-year-old, I'm practically a midget.)
HNI_0017.JPG
HNI_0018.JPG
HNI_0019.JPG

A conversation between Coach and Freya...
HNI_0020.JPG
HNI_0021.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0023.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG

Last edited:
Back