• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post YOUR Preorders!

here's my list of game preorders. be warned that its VERY long

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was announced ages ago

and people are mad because Kokoro rape route is being taken out lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiny Days is basically just updated Summer Days, similar to the likes of School Days and School Days HQ. meanwhile, Cross Days might be a hard sell once you know of the troll, so JAST might be being cautious on that one because of it

in fact Shiny Days original name was Shiny Summer Days
I don't see anything in the spoiler? Is it a joke?

Preorders are mostly stupid.

I sort of agree with this.

I only pre-order things if:
- I have faith that the game will be good at all.
- There's a neat physical pre-order item.

I'll pre-order if a game seems like it might actually sell out on release, though that's extremely rare these days to the point where it's not really even an issue worth thinking about. The last game that I remember actually selling out on release that I wanted was GTA:San Andreas in 2004, so, yea...

Pre-order DLC bonuses are a joke and I'll never support that shifty crap. "Pre order and we'll give you the rest of the game you paid for!". No, just, no. Stop it.

As for my pre-orders:
- Splatoon + Squid Girl Amiibo with free T-shirt (yes, I specifically pre-ordered because of the shirt)
- Yoshi's Woolly World + Green Woolly Yoshi amiibo (because I imagine the amiibo could be hard to get)
- Zero Suit Samus amiibo (since I imagine it being a rare one and like Samus)

Last edited:
I preordered the following:
Pokemon X- got these Pokemon Battle Discs things from my local shop.
Gran Turismo 6- got some DLC Cars and a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG flasdrive(Worth $20), best preorder bonus ever.
Super Smash Bros. 4- Got a Tumbler, a Lanyard, and a Poster.
Alpha Sapphire- Got the Japanese Preorder Figure
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate- Got a Yian Garuga Figure, a fan, and a Poster.

Still debating if I should get the Nep U one. As I said dakimakuras are great but I'd rather save moneys for ReBirth 3 and Noire stuff

None at the moment. I'm thinking of pre-ordering 'Guitar Hero Live' but I don't know how good it'll be.

Last edited:
Pre-Orders...I have 30 games pre-ordered at GameStop and a few others from online websites. I can start a list but I will need to get my print-out.

Last edited:
The only game I ever pre-ordered was Story of Seasons, and I ordered it a week before it would come out. The only reason I did pre-order it was because I knew I wouldn't be able to afford to buy it upon release due to when I get paid and the tiny amount of money I earn, so I ordered it when I had the money.

Otherwise, I stay away from pre-ordering because I (and many others, especially the MMO community) feel that it encourages the companies to release a game before it's truly ready.
I know gamers get annoyed when a game's release date is changed to something later, but I'd rather have a later date and a game that works properly than a game released prematurely and needs dozens of updates to resolve issues (or even a recall, like in the case of the original/first Final Fantasy XIV).

If it means I wait a little longer for the game, then I wait a little longer and get one which works properly. Plus, by then, I might be able to afford it (especially if my living expenses for that month hasn't been too high). XD

Damn I hope this one is better than Default.. I was so disappointed in that.

All depends if they pull another Chapter 5 or not... >.>
I've seen some gameplay of the Japanese version; It looks interesting, but it's hard to tell at this point.

i feel like preordering project mirai dx and puzzle and dragons z (i literally was addicted to that game for a week, walking around my school looking like an idiot)

I see. I kinda hated the first because it was quite heavily dependent on Streetpass and I didn't like the gameplay a lot

I don't know if there's a preorder out for it yet, but I can't wait until "J-Stars Victory Vs+" comes out in English at the end of June

Oo7lwwK.jpg

I don't know if this counts, but I'm getting The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for free because I work at GameStop. Which I've been hyped for this game since it was announced.

I don't know if there's a preorder out for it yet, but I can't wait until "J-Stars Victory Vs+" comes out in English at the end of June

Oo7lwwK.jpg

I think you can get it here at some store. I'd rather want that other fighting game to come here... Climax something

I typically order everything from Amazon. As a prime subscriber I get games on release day. Pre-ordered FFX HD on PS4, Witcher 3, J-Stars, Legend of Kay on PS4, Disgaea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Godzilla on PS4, Lego Jurassic Park, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Mighty No. 9, MGSV, Tales of Zestiria, Deus Ex sequel, Star Ocean 5 as soon as it's available to, FF15, KH3, hopefully the next Ratchet and Clank when I can, and most likely Bravely Second should it make it, Uncharted 4, Tony Hawk 5, No Man's Sky if there's some digital pre-order ever, and one day Mass Effect 4.

Also Arkham Knight from Gamestop.

I have now preordered Mario maker

I don't believe I have anything preordered yet. I would normally do so from GAME or Nintendo UK store because they could have exclusive bundles or preorder bonuses. Otherwise I would wait for any deals or cheaper prices such as from Amazon.

I do want to preorder the following though:
-Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (preferably bundled with amiibo reader)
-Zelda Triforce Heroes (if there is a preorder bonus otherwise I'll wait for a price drop or offer)
-Pok?mon Super Mystery Dungeon (same as above)
-Zelda Wii U (as long as the price isnt outrageous like ?45-?50)
-Chibi-Robo Zip Lash (for the amiibo)

The only thing I have on pre-order right now is Mario Maker with a free shirt, though I'm likely to cancel it since I'm not really that bothered about it.

I'm waiting for Amiibo festival + Amiibo's to get properly listed so I can pre-order it with Isabelle. The game is up for pre-order in a few places but the Amiibo aren't as far as I can find, at least not in my regular choice of stores.

Anything else I'm just waiting to see what bundles and bonuses are available first, most games I want haven't reveled this yet.

-Zelda Wii U (as long as the price isnt outrageous like ?45-?50)

That's definitely going to be a ?45-?50. It's one of their biggest titles, it's not going to be one of those ?30 'discount' games like Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush or Captain Toad.

That's definitely going to be a ?45-?50. It's one of their biggest titles, it's not going to be one of those ?30 'discount' games like Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush or Captain Toad.

Aw, that's disappointing. I have bought Smash Wii U for ?30 and Pikmin 3 for ?30 although those games came out a while ago and I doubt those prices were around when they released. I was hoping to pay around ?40 rather than ?45-?50 for Zelda at release unless it has good preorder bonuses. I expect Nintendo UK store to charge that much (and will buy from there if they have extra stuff) but am hoping GAME or Amazon will be slightly cheaper.

Aw, that's disappointing. I have bought Smash Wii U for ?30 and Pikmin 3 for ?30 although those games came out a while ago and I doubt those prices were around when they released. I was hoping to pay around ?40 rather than ?45-?50 for Zelda at release unless it has good preorder bonuses. I expect Nintendo UK store to charge that much (and will buy from there if they have extra stuff) but am hoping GAME or Amazon will be slightly cheaper.

Yeah the standard Mario maker at GAME online is 44.99 so 49.99 at least instore. I'd expect I'll be buying Zelda Wii U anyway but hopefully I'll have a job!

Back