• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pre-order the Bravey Default collector's Edition! [US release]

MattKimura

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Gold Super Mailbox
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
50 Envelopes
The Bravely Default collector's edition is back, this time for the American release! Anyone who's looking forward to getting Bravely Default, can get this box set for $10 more, for a total of $50!

Bravely Default Collector's Edition
71avDDtK2eL._SL1500_.jpg

What it comes with

. Soundtrack CD

. 34 AR cards

. Art book

. The actual game

The only way you're getting this is by pre-ordering. So head on over to either Amazon, or Bestbuy to pre-order your copy of this amazing set!

AMAZON

BESTBUY

Last edited:
Yes! My sister loves Collector's Editions. I never really cared much for them, but of course, she already pre-ordered it. I think it was a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it. :3

Yes! My sister loves Collector's Editions. I never really cared much for them, but of course, she already pre-ordered it. I think it was a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it. :3

You have one awesome sister then! I think this is worth the extra $10, to get the extras it comes with. The soundtrack and AR card set are the biggest reasons why I pre-ordered this. The box itself looks nice, I like the black color of it.
Whatever AR cards I can get my hands on, is worth it!

ooh just for 10 dollars more?? ill think about it

*Tries to rub it in more*
You get such a nice box D: *Ok I fail at persuading others xD*

I think it's worth the extra, to get the rare AR cards and sound track. Just think of it as spending $10 at Burger King or something. It's not much at all, take advantage of the offer. It's kinda like what Kid Icarus did, but Kid Icarus didn't cost any more than $40.

*Tries to rub it in more*
You get such a nice box D: *Ok I fail at persuading others xD*

I think it's worth the extra, to get the rare AR cards and sound track. Just think of it as spending $10 at Burger King or something. It's not much at all, take advantage of the offer. It's kinda like what Kid Icarus did, but Kid Icarus didn't cost any more than $40.

well like im kinda more debating if i should get the game at all or buy something else that i kinda wanted so yeah but if i had the money to spend then i would preorder this already

I have a question about the Amazon link: as a Prime member, I am not seeing that it is being offered via Amazon Prime? Actually compared to the standalone edition, there seems to be little to no info about it at all (not even a release date).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh upon closer inspection, it seems the item is out of stock. Oh well, standalone for me I guess...

this is actually pretty cool, too bad I don't like bravery default.
Would love if they did this kinda stuff with other games, but ofc they wont

I have a question about the Amazon link: as a Prime member, I am not seeing that it is being offered via Amazon Prime? Actually compared to the standalone edition, there seems to be little to no info about it at all (not even a release date).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh upon closer inspection, it seems the item is out of stock. Oh well, standalone for me I guess...

It's sold out on Amazon, but BestBuy has them. Or at least it lets you pre-order it. That's where I got mine

asdfghjkl;;;; i really want this but at the same time idk because i'm saving up for like 4 games atm :( :( :(

but if i don't get this, i'm gonna regret it won't i aghh

asdfghjkl;;;; i really want this but at the same time idk because i'm saving up for like 4 games atm :( :( :(

but if i don't get this, i'm gonna regret it won't i aghh

xDD You won't be missing out on much. There's no rush to getting a game that you can buy later on. Unless you want to get this now, and sacrifice not getting one of the other games.
Sorry for the tease o:

What other games are you planning to get?

xDD You won't be missing out on much. There's no rush to getting a game that you can buy later on. Unless you want to get this now, and sacrifice not getting one of the other games.
Sorry for the tease o:

What other games are you planning to get?

Well, I just hope the extras (collection) will still be available though. Yeah, I'll have to compare each of them, from wants and needs. Matty is a tease
13.gif

Anyway, I just pre-ordered One Piece limited edition and bought AA Dual Destinies, so now I'm saving up for HM: ANB and loz, but then Bravery Default is added to my list ~ However, now that I think about it, I'm more convinced on getting Bravery Default because it's scary that it's already sold out on amazon :confused:

Well, I just hope the extras (collection) will still be available though. Yeah, I'll have to compare each of them, from wants and needs. Matty is a tease
13.gif

Anyway, I just pre-ordered One Piece limited edition and bought AA Dual Destinies, so now I'm saving up for HM: ANB and loz, but then Bravery Default is added to my list ~ However, now that I think about it, I'm more convinced on getting Bravery Default because it's scary that it's already sold out on amazon :confused:

Omg xD That's the cutest face I've seen! I like what you did there, you have a folder on your computer, for tiny images to post on forums. That's a really good idea!
I learned something new from Cou ^_^

Zelda is a GREAT game, worth 9/10. But I warn you, as soon as you beat it, and get 100%, there's absolutely nothing to do in it anymore. It only lasts about 8 hours before you'd be bored with it. It's like a piece of chocolate, it tastes really good, but it's so tiny. This is the shortest Zelda game ever (Well ALTTP is)

Bravely Default is that one RPG game that 3DS needed, if you're looking for an RPG game on the 3DS, this has to be it. I love how addicting it is to grind in different jobs, learning new abilities and mixing them. You probably played the demo xD
It's got good ratings in Europe so far, a game worth a lot of hours.

Maybe you should just get all the special editions first, then get the other games later, or rent them on Gamefly xD
The thing about special editions, is that if you don't pre-order them, you won't get them.

Omg xD That's the cutest face I've seen! I like what you did there, you have a folder on your computer, for tiny images to post on forums. That's a really good idea!
I learned something new from Cou ^_^

Zelda is a GREAT game, worth 9/10. But I warn you, as soon as you beat it, and get 100%, there's absolutely nothing to do in it anymore. It only lasts about 8 hours before you'd be bored with it. It's like a piece of chocolate, it tastes really good, but it's so tiny. This is the shortest Zelda game ever (Well ALTTP is)

Bravely Default is that one RPG game that 3DS needed, if you're looking for an RPG game on the 3DS, this has to be it. I love how addicting it is to grind in different jobs, learning new abilities and mixing them. You probably played the demo xD
It's got good ratings in Europe so far, a game worth a lot of hours.

Maybe you should just get all the special editions first, then get the other games later, or rent them on Gamefly xD
The thing about special editions, is that if you don't pre-order them, you won't get them.

Hehe, adorable faces like these are perfect! Since there's not many smileys to use, I just gotta have my own emoticons! Especially since I love smileys and such. Hehehehe, glad to have you learn from me, but still, you've helped me far greater and taught me so much more :> Anyway back to topic, sorry for being off topic on your thread, pwhaha! :p

Yes yes yes, i've been watching zelda trailers and half gameplays (i don't wanna spoil myself) and idk why i still haven't gotten it. While everyone's already done with their game :c But I've been distracted by other games, like right now, there's One Piece and Bravery Default coming out (nearly) at the same time and both special too, so I guess I'll have to sacrifice again, lol.

Now, that's the best option I can ever have, thank you! It's important to get the special editions first (especially before they're sold out).

First time I saw it on eShop, I watched the trailers right away, and fell in love with it! I didn't download the demo because I know that won't be enough and I will want more and won't be able to focus on anything else until I get the actual game and finish. But it looks promising!

Hehe, adorable faces like these are perfect! Since there's not many smileys to use, I just gotta have my own emoticons! Especially since I love smileys and such. Hehehehe, glad to have you learn from me, but still, you've helped me far greater and taught me so much more :> Anyway back to topic, sorry for being off topic on your thread, pwhaha! :p

Yes yes yes, i've been watching zelda trailers and half gameplays (i don't wanna spoil myself) and idk why i still haven't gotten it. While everyone's already done with their game :c But I've been distracted by other games, like right now, there's One Piece and Bravery Default coming out (nearly) at the same time and both special too, so I guess I'll have to sacrifice again, lol.

Now, that's the best option I can ever have, thank you! It's important to get the special editions first (especially before they're sold out).

First time I saw it on eShop, I watched the trailers right away, and fell in love with it! I didn't download the demo because I know that won't be enough and I will want more and won't be able to focus on anything else until I get the actual game and finish. But it looks promising!

The Bravely Default Demo is worth a try, since everything in the game is made up, and won't be in the full game. Plus, You're able to transfer data from the demo, into the full game! This will give you a taste of how the game plays. I personally liked it. It plays a lot like the DS Final Fantasy games. I spent like 12 hours on that demo! It's the longest demo on eshop xD

I'm not a fan of One Piece myself, but collector editions do attract me. I mainly buy games only if ratings were good. I'm not one to try new games without knowing about them first. That's why demos really help :3

There's a lot I can teach you, if you just hung around me. (Not like that)
I just started collecting thread bombing gif images, to bomb threads on the forum xD
Now I just need a custom emoticon set, then I'll be complete ^_^

Zelda, is very very short. Even if it gets you to play it twice, it's still super short. If it was a longer game, it'd have a 10/10. Everyone beat it, because ANYONE can beat it xDD
It's also VERY easy to overcome. Saying that it's easy and short, just spoils the game. Even though I've said nothing about the in-game stuff xD
It doesn't have much value in it, you'll be done with it in 3 days. It's still worth having in the collection.

Last edited:
Back