• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Prima Guide Cover) You heard it first from New Leaf [FANS-ZONE]

Aw, I saw this on Amazon earlier, thanks for sharing it here! It's nice to finally have a cover for this too, means it's geting closer, squeeeeeee!!!!!!

So glad they released the cover! It was depressing looking at the plain white. :p

Looks pretty thick! And im glad it has that cover protector! The artwork is pretty generic as expected, but im still glad I pre-ordered it!

I love how colorful it is! definitely better than the plain white cover I thought it would have. I've never bought a guide for animal crossing, but after seeing this picture I feel like I must have it. :p

You might wanna actually tell us what this thread is about instead of plugging your fansite in the title.

The guide looks nice though. I would have bought it even if it was a plain white cover page (I thought it looked elegant, lol), but this is very nice!

Though your image is pretty blurry since it's bigger than the original must have been. By the looks of it, there are actually two covers. The dust jacket has the boxart on it, but the cover underneath that seems to be different!

I think you should change the title of this thread to what the topic is actually about. I'm sure eventually the people that work with this site are going to get annoyed that you're trying to market your fansite everywhere...>_>

The cover is kind of lame too bad they didn't use some of the cool season art.

The dust jacket has the boxart on it, but the cover underneath that seems to be different!

Hmm, could be a small poster?

Was just looking at this on Amazon again a few days ago, good to see they have the cover now...
At $12.49, I might actually consider getting it, despite it being from Prima. :p

Back