• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Prima Guide now Available on Amazon

I really want to get it but I might go back to Canada in June... shipping would take FOREVER :( Might just pick it up from EB Games in Canada.

i wonder if there will be any other guides? i really don't like the "portable" size. my crappy, crappy eyes have a hard time reading them.
i might still get this one though. :/

I really want to get it but I might go back to Canada in June... shipping would take FOREVER :( Might just pick it up from EB Games in Canada.
Shipping to Canada from the US only takes a week or so. :p
The guide is also available here for those located in Canada, but it's a bit more and would be roughly the same as buying it in-store if you consider the shipping and handling fees.

http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crossing-Prima-Official-Guide/dp/0307897079/ref=sr_sp-btf_title_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1365189471&sr=8-5&keywords=animal+crossing+new+leaf
Amazon finally put up the Prima Guide, and for seven dollars cheaper than gamestop, the actual game is slightly cheaper than gamestop for anyone still debating prices.
Gamestop is $34.99 as well...http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/animal-crossing-new-leaf/89903. Though the guide is cheaper at Amazon. I might actually pick it up.

Not sure if I will be picking up from Gamestop or not; Probably better idea to get at Gamestop since that's where I'm getting AC:NL.. 10% off the guide when you preorder it with the game. nwn; Though, $7 cheaper is a steal. :T

I might actually get the guide for New Leaf.
Normally I don't bother with getting guides since most things are online, but I might make an exception with this.
Maybe.
It'll depend on how it compares to other guides (if there are going to be any other guides, that is) and how much money I have.

I might actually get the guide for New Leaf.
Normally I don't bother with getting guides since most things are online, but I might make an exception with this.
Maybe.
It'll depend on how it compares to other guides (if there are going to be any other guides, that is) and how much money I have.

I kinda felt the same as you, I agree for some games, but I think Animal Crossing would just be better with a physical guide and imo, there is nothing better then having something physically then digitally. There's just more anticipation in it all! :D

Back