• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Princess set[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (275) +
I'm dropping off the set only and yes the its a complete set that I don't use anymore.
The price is 25 TBT.
I'll be mayor Hilda, also put a "like" on the thread so I know you replied. Also please don't comment about my price is way to high, but for real its not for this set. I worked hard on this princess and now today I don't like it anymore, to me the set is ugly.

I bet no one will reply

Last edited:
why dont u respond are you just that mad at me???
why you such a hater?

why dont u respond are you just that mad at me???
why you such a hater?

They're a reason why because you said "oh this is such a rip off!", on my thread I made and that was very rude to say on my thread. You should had never said that on my thread or any thread, that's why I'm mad at you because what you said.
I mean who cares how much people sells there things, so don't you ever say that in my face again because it did hurt my feelings.

So now I'm not sure to sell this set to you.

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in your princess set :) is there any way we could bargain a little? Like perhaps trading for flowers you might need in addition to some of the originally requested 25 TBT? If not, that?s totally fine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back