• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

*Problem Solved; Please Close*

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Is it possible to get someone in your campsite to move into someone else's town? I think this has been established before but I really don't remember. :p
I have Stitches in my campsite, and I'm thinking of putting him on the Villager Trading Plaza Board, but I need to know if anyone can take him if he's in my campsite. Thankies! :)

Last edited:
It's very hard to do. There have been people saying they have, but they never provide screenshots, or how they do it never really makes sense.

I (from personal experience and hearing from other people) think no.

Just one quick thing before this closes.. I have personally seen screenshots on here with someone inviting Zell into their town.. The convo was something like.. "Hey! We met while I was camping in ..., well, you told me to move here to ... so here I am!"

It could have been a tampered screenshot, but it seemed pretty believable.. It's up to you what to believe really :p

Just one quick thing before this closes.. I have personally seen screenshots on here with someone inviting Zell into their town.. The convo was something like.. "Hey! We met while I was camping in ..., well, you told me to move here to ... so here I am!"

It could have been a tampered screenshot, but it seemed pretty believable.. It's up to you what to believe really :p
The guy admitted it wasn't from a camper but glitches dialogue from when he asked him to move in from someone else's town.

Back