• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Promcrossing!

jesughs

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
No, you didn't read that wrong.

Don't know if anybody's mentioned this yet but...
I found this on tumblr today.
Someone had the great idea of making promcrossing, which is basically (from what I understand) a day like prom for the AC fandom where everyone visits each others towns in little groups and dresses up. Apparently there'd be a big tinychat for the event where people could all talk while they wifi. I'm still a little confused about it, but currently they are planning it and people are seriously getting prepped for it. Some people have even asked other crossers out as their dates already! If you want to help or are confused and want to learn more you can check out the tumblr for it in the link I posted above. P.S. I made the logo, hehe. :)

So what do you think? Is this a good idea or bad? Will you be attending Promcrossing this year? And with who? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Last edited:
Perhaps, but there are issues seeing as some of us are in different time zones, and most of us aren't far (or even started in the game). Perhaps a little while after the event and having like 2 different time periods of the event might be good...

Perhaps, but there are issues seeing as some of us are in different time zones, and most of us aren't far (or even started in the game). Perhaps a little while after the event and having like 2 different time periods of the event might be good...

The event is scheduled to happen some time in July or August, as they want to allow players to get used to the game first. Plus, they want hosts to be able to set up their towns for the event. Also, I heard that the ability to use QR code patterns must be unlocked so they want to let people unlock that feature so that they can get the outfit they want.

Just looked at the prom crossing blog. Seems like fun n_n
Here's the blog if you wanna look at it: http://promcrossing.tumblr.com/
It doesn't seem like everything is planned out yet. They're still working on a date because of waiting for the game to release and figuring out how much time people will need to get their towns together.

That sounds like such a fun and cute idea. ^^ Though it does make you wish more than 4 people could be in a town together. But there are so many things you could use for your town/house for this, and then Party in Club lol!

This is such a cute idea :) it's certainly an original way of making new friends and visiting other towns. I'll definitely be joining in.

Oh! I've always wanted to participate in such things like Promstuck and Tumblr Halloween..... This idea is wonderful and in my comfort zone!

Oh this will be so much fun!~

*twitching* I made a friend like 3 weeks ago on tumblr who's homeschooled so she missed her prom. I said we'd have to throw her one in NL instead and mentioned something on my AC blog. I wonder if I started it? (o_O) That's sweet tho that people are making a big event out of it. The only drawback is not being able to really have a ton of people get together :/

If we could have more than 4 people in one town at a time, then I think this would work well. Unfortunately, however, for that reason I don't think I'll participate.

This idea's pretty cute. xD But I'll probably sit it out. I didn't even go to my prom in real life when I had the chance!

*puts on pretty dress and sits in village alone fishing* xD

Because of the limited number of people you can host in your town, there will be many hosts hosting prom in their town and what people will be doing is hopping from town to town to meet new people!

I've heard a lot about this and I do really like the idea. I'm so glad to see the Animal Crossing fanbase/community utilizing the communication/connection features we have to build up the game experience and meet new people. I might go, depending on when it is.

This sounds like a really fun idea! Always looking for a way to meet more people in AC. Now I just need to find a date :D A lovely evening of animal crossing would be great.

I may go depending on when it is and what we do(hopefully there'll be games and stuff). I need a friend to go with though ^-^

Back