Shop ○ ◕ ‿- Pumpkin's Pixels [Closed] Slots Full 。◕‿ ◕。 ○

These are so cute omgah!

Ref: Clicky (ref #1)
Price: 300 tbt (tipping you extra :p)
Special Requests [?]: Could you change the dress to this one, please? Also, instead of a pink lily could you put an orange lily instead and possibly add a yellow glow wand to her hand? If not then you can leave those out, it's no biggy. <3
Additional Information[?]: I'll send the TBT now as i have work tomorrow and don't know when i'll be able to get on.

These are so cute omgah!

Ref: Clicky (ref #1)
Price: 300 tbt (tipping you extra :p)
Special Requests [?]: Could you change the dress to this one, please? Also, instead of a pink lily could you put an orange lily instead and possibly add a yellow glow wand to her hand? If not then you can leave those out, it's no biggy. <3
Additional Information[?]: I'll send the TBT now as i have work tomorrow and don't know when i'll be able to get on.

Aw thanks so much~
And sure I will put all of those in for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tysm for my pixel! I love it a lot ;w;

I'm so glad you like it :D

Last edited:
hey there! i love your pixels and i'd be so happy if you made one of my mayor :)

Pixel/Chibi
Ref:
syxxck.gif

Price: 200 TBT
Special Requests [?]: could you make the hair a bit longer than usual, and maybe a bit wavy/textured? whatever you're comfortable with :) oh and also - she has white tights and black mary jane shoes, and a key necklace. if you need more detailed images let me know!
Additional Information[?]: oh and also, could i have an animated version as well as a non-animated version? if you'd like more TBT for this let me know ^^ thanks so much!

i'll send TBT when you approve~

Last edited:
hey there! i love your pixels and i'd be so happy if you made one of my mayor :)

Pixel/Chibi
Ref:
syxxck.gif

Price: 200 TBT
Special Requests [?]: could you make the hair a bit longer than usual, and maybe a bit wavy/textured? whatever you're comfortable with :) oh and also - she has white tights and black mary jane shoes, and a key necklace. if you need more detailed images let me know!
Additional Information[?]: oh and also, could i have an animated version as well as a non-animated version? if you'd like more TBT for this let me know ^^ thanks so much!
i'll send TBT when you approve~

aw thanks i'd love to draw your mayor <3
i'll be sure to add all of those details in there, and no problem I'll give you both versions!

adding you to the slots~

Hi! Do you make lil' signatures like your ones with the lil' villagers around it for extra? Or is that not an option :)

Ok, I pm'ed you a order form but I forgot to add that my fc is on the left and my mayor name is Asuna
Edit - I have paid

Last edited:
great~
I updated your status

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Naami
your order is complete!
I know you didn't order an animated one but you gave me 300tbt so I did it anyways :3

Pixel/Chibi
Ref: http://oi57.tinypic.com/zyj91u.jpghttp://oi58.tinypic.com/2l8x7jd.jpghttp://oi62.tinypic.com/sx1vl1.jpg
Price: 100tbt
Special Requests [?]: I know the eyes in the picture are brown, but could you make them red? My character is meant to look like a white rabbit, but red eyes aren't an option in game >.<
Additional Information[?]: I know the shirt is a QR code, but I made the shirt for my character, and I wan't sure if personal designed clothes were allowed >.< if they aren't please let me know

Please let me know when I should send the tbt ^.^

Edit:
Also if you need more references let me know :)

Last edited:
Back