• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purin’s Lil Yard Sale! ❤️

May I get an afternoon tea set,heart balloon, and gift pile?(guessing it's pastel) I can pay 100,000 IGB?

3K sounds fine! Let me know when you're available!

I?m available anytime today! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! How much IGB for your two minimalist lamps and a basket of regular apples?

Would 3k be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there, I'm online for the next hour or so. Or I'll be on 7-9.30AM AEST.

I?m so sorry I was busy for the last few days with work and such and wasn?t able check the thread but I will be available all day! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I get an afternoon tea set,heart balloon, and gift pile?(guessing it's pastel) I can pay 100,000 IGB?

Sure that’s fine!

How much for your two My Melody chairs and a pink heart balloon? (TBT)

I may order you the aries rocking chair, Bubblegum K.K., bun wig, cupid bench, I Love You, K.K. ?tude, K.K. Lullaby and rainbow screen in exchange for the white festive tree? I'd like to visit.
Also, if you want the rest of the orderable wishlist items for TBT, let me know.

Last edited:
I may order you the aries rocking chair, Bubblegum K.K., bun wig, cupid bench, I Love You, K.K. ?tude, K.K. Lullaby and rainbow screen in exchange for the white festive tree? I'd like to visit.
Also, if you want the rest of the orderable wishlist items for TBT, let me know.

That would be great! I’m so sorry all the waiting I’ve been busy but when you will u be available? :)

Hey! Do you still have the golden axe available? I haven't been able to catch you online.

Also I was wondering if I could pay you in IGB?

Hiya do you still have the white festive tree and casablanca lilies still?

Hi again! Sorry for a late response, PC broke and couldn't get on for a few days.
You've been inactive, so please notify again and I'll start this order.

Last edited:
Hi can i pay tbt for a couple items? :) maybe 5tbt?
White festive tree. Toy camera. Afternoon tea set. Game shelf.

Hey! Do you still have the golden axe available? I haven't been able to catch you online.

Also I was wondering if I could pay you in IGB?

I still do and that’s fine! I’m so sorry I haven’t been around lately work had me very busy :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! Sorry for a late response, PC broke and couldn't get on for a few days.
You've been inactive, so please notify again and I'll start this order.

Hiya it’s okay! I’m sorry for my inactivity I’ve been so busy but I’m ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya do you still have the white festive tree and casablanca lilies still?

The festive tree is on hold for someone but I still have the casablanca lilies!

How many iGB would you accept for the golden axe?

Sounds fine! Would you be able to deliver?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is opened right now. :)

Cheers! Let me know if there are any issues.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the trade! :)

Back