• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purin’s Lil Yard Sale! ❤️

Hey! If you still have the pink heart balloons, I wouldn't mind one! I live out in the middle of nowhere and never street pass people! I can pay IGB, just name your price. <3

Hiya can I please buy a basket of each perfect fruit you have left please? I will be paying IGB so set your price!

Sure! Would 30k be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! If you still have the pink heart balloons, I wouldn't mind one! I live out in the middle of nowhere and never street pass people! I can pay IGB, just name your price. <3

Hiya! I still do haha would 5k igb be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

is 4 tbt okay?

4 tbt would be perfect! Would you like pick up or drop off? c:

Sure! Would 30k be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I still do haha would 5k igb be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4 tbt would be perfect! Would you like pick up or drop off? c:

Pick up if thats okay with you. Adding you now c:

5k IGB is perfect! my 3ds FC is 3196-5454-7487 <3 Just let me know when you're available, I am flexible!

Could I buy the casablanca lillies and white festive tree? And both a basket of apples and perfect apples?How much igb in total? Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I buy the casablanca lillies and white festive tree? And both a basket of apples and perfect apples?How much igb in total? Thanks!

I do not have the white festive tree but I do have everything else! Would 5k igb be alright?

Back