• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purin’s Lil Yard Sale! ❤️

The basket of apples are reserved for someone atm but the perfect cherries are 1 tbt since it’s not a full basket!

Sounds fair :) Out of curiosity, though, would you happen to have any other non-perfect fruits in town? I’ve been after peaches, persimmons and the like, with no luck so far.

Sounds fair :) Out of curiosity, though, would you happen to have any other non-perfect fruits in town? I’ve been after peaches, persimmons and the like, with no luck so far.

I have perfect peaches but they will turn into regular ones if that’s not ur native fruit and oranges!

Edit: I just checked and I found another basket of regular apples if you’d like them!

Last edited:
I have perfect peaches but they will turn into regular ones if that’s not ur native fruit and oranges!

Edit: I just checked and I found another basket of regular apples if you’d like them!

I think I’ll take the cherries, apples, and peaches, yeh. Oranges are my native fruit, but I’ll be happy to have some peach trees in my town all the same :)

Are the game shelf and fairy bottle still available? I'd like to buy them for 10 tbt 0v0

may i have the 24-hour-shop ABD for 5 TBT please ? if it's too low I can bump it up to 10 TBT ^^

I think I’ll take the cherries, apples, and peaches, yeh. Oranges are my native fruit, but I’ll be happy to have some peach trees in my town all the same :)

I checked again and I can’t find the perfect peaches but everything else I have! I’m so sorry ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are the game shelf and fairy bottle still available? I'd like to buy them for 10 tbt 0v0

They are! Are you available right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i have the 24-hour-shop ABD for 5 TBT please ? if it's too low I can bump it up to 10 TBT ^^

5 tbt is fine c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can I buy the Kiki and Lala wand

Sure!

I'm available now, yes! 0v0
I'll add your FC. your town or mine?

Hello May I buy the:
sweater dress
bandages
fairy bottle
casblanca lilies
stack of books