• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purin’s Lil Yard Sale! ❤️

hi!! :) could i please have the kiki and lala table, rainbow screen and pink balloon? let me know if any of these items are gone! is 6 tbt ok?

Is the Kiki & Lala Wand still available, and if so, how much would you like for it? New here so not really sure about the value of TBT.

Is the Kiki & Lala Wand still available, and if so, how much would you like for it? New here so not really sure about the value of TBT.

Someone already has the wand reserved but I can order you one from the RV or would you like to visit? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I order the fairy bottle please and how much would it be?

Sure! That would be 1 tbt~

Someone already has the wand reserved but I can order you one from the RV or would you like to visit? c:

Thank you for the offer! I'd like to visit, but I ordered 3 things from an amiibo RV in my town a few hours ago. It's 12:35am here now though, so do you know if the order limit resets at midnight, or 6am? If it's the latter, I'll just settle for you ordering it. :)

Thank you for the offer! I'd like to visit, but I ordered 3 things from an amiibo RV in my town a few hours ago. It's 12:35am here now though, so do you know if the order limit resets at midnight, or 6am? If it's the latter, I'll just settle for you ordering it. :)

I believe the order resets at 6 am because that’s when a day officially starts! I don’t mind ordering it for you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I able to come and pick that up now?

Sure! I’ll add you and open up my gates right away c:

Last edited:
I believe the order resets at 6 am because that’s when a day officially starts! I don’t mind ordering it for you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I’ll add you and open up my gates right away c:

Let me know when they are open!

Thank you, that's very kind! I should be entirely free from pretty much now until Wednesday, so just let me know when you're available and I'll be ready.

Let me know when they are open!

Gates open! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, that's very kind! I should be entirely free from pretty much now until Wednesday, so just let me know when you're available and I'll be ready.

I actually just found another wand in my lockers so I can give you that! Gates are open c:

Back