• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Purple pansies

Hey! We're you still LF the blue hydrangea starts? Lol I still need to come check out your town! ^-^ I'll buy 40 purple pansies :)

Hey! We're you still LF the blue hydrangea starts? Lol I still need to come check out your town! ^-^ I'll buy 40 purple pansies :)

Yeah I am, but for my new town not for my original town! And it?s okay I?ve been in the middle of changing it up, I still have the Ojibwe room but I?m actually glad you didn?t come over earlier because my town was a mess before. It?s semi-structured now. I?d love for you to come over and see it! I have two houses, one is a gothic house (mayors) and the other is sort of a random house (the one with the Ojibwe room in it).
I can get you the 40 purple pansies for sure! It?ll be 20 TBT and if you come pick them up you can see my houses!

Do you still have purple pansies for sale? I would like to buy 2 if you are!

I’m sorry that I missed this somehow! I do still have two for you if you’d like :)

Edit: I wanted to add that if you are intending to use these to breed, I got some of these hacked and sometimes they don’t produce more flowers

Last edited:
I’m sorry that I missed this somehow! I do still have two for you if you’d like :)

Edit: I wanted to add that if you are intending to use these to breed, I got some of these hacked and sometimes they don’t produce more flowers
I am looking to breed more, but I would still like them regardless if they are breedable or not.
So the total would be 2 tbt correct?
-
Also sorry for not responding earlier!

I am looking to breed more, but I would still like them regardless if they are breedable or not.
So the total would be 2 tbt correct?
-
Also sorry for not responding earlier!

No problem! And yeah it?s just 2 TBT :) I?ll be available for a while now if you want to trade! Lmk if you prefer pickup/ dropoff

Back