• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Purposely making villagers move out

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Is there known methods on how to do so? Because in case I get animals I seriously can't stand (i.e Ribbot) I want them to get the hell out of MY town. I am the mayor, I should be able to exile them. xD

But anyways, is there?

i sure hope so! every game frigga moves into my town and i spend countless hours torturing her to make her move and she never leaves!! so stubborn!!

Too bad it isnt like City Folk where you just complain to Tortimier's desk and they are forever friendly to you lol. I did that with the rat guy. I remember I almost cried with joy when he moved out.

There have been a few times, a random villager will see me and run up and ask what I think about them moving? You have the choice then to say, "Don't go!" or "It could be a good adventure." I so far have chosen "don't go" as I love all my current villagers.

There's a choice in the city hall to complain about a villager as well. I think that will work the same as the City Folk but again I've never tried it.

I tried complaining about a villager when I had my old town. They never moved out and I was complaining every day for about a week. Dx

I tried complaining about a villager when I had my old town. They never moved out and I was complaining every day for about a week. Dx

same. so far the best way i found in this one is:

- talk to them when they come up to you but always decline their request
- if you do accept, just don't do it
- don't talk to them for a few days
- eventually, they'll tell you they're moving

it's important to always talk to them if they have the "!!!" message and they run up to you. It's usually when they tell you something important, like moving. If it's not about moving, just decline it.

I think in the end the most effective method is to simply ignore them altogether. I would talk to the villagers I liked at least three times a day and did all of their favors, etc. So what usually would happen would there would be maybe two villagers I never spoke to at all, and the rest I was super friendly with. For me, the ones I ignored were always the ones who would let me know they were moving.

And like Zen says, I'd only acknowledge them if they ran up to me with the "!!!". One time a villager moved in for only less than a week because I simply ignored them/loved everyone else. How cruel, huh? :p

I'm trying to get Angus out of my town. But I don't think hitting him with a net or pushing him helps, because he is the ONLY villager that doesn't want to move out. Even my best friends have wanted to move before. No-one likes Angus in my town, seriously.

On city folk, I have Nate the weird orange bear with the stupid green mono-brow, he has only just moved in about not long ago so i kept complaining at the desk everyday and he was gone before i knew it :blush:

Back