• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

QR code help please...

gdenny85

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong place, first time here.

I have downloaded some qr code patterns and they are in my game, that's all fine. I can lay them as paths and put the design on the wall in my house, but can I use the code patterns for exterior items?

Eg: I have a candy brick wall pattern that will spread on the interior wall of my house, and I can lay it on the floor as a path, but I cant use it to skin the concrete walls around my neighbours house or the picket fence outside my house.

Do exterior walls and fences need a different sort of pattern or are they only customizable with the in game tools, not downloaded patterns?

Any help would be great, thanks.

You can only customize your house exterior through Tom Nook if you have expanded your house. Villager houses cannot be customized. Fences also cannot be customized.

Ok, thank you for the reply. So exterior items like other buildings, fences, walls etc cant be customised with qr codes at all?

Ok, thank you for the reply. So exterior items like other buildings, fences, walls etc cant be customised with qr codes at all?

Unfortunately, no. Customization is limited to tools, wide selection of furniture, and of course clothes (only tops though).

Back