• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

QR Exchange?

Temari

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Galaxy Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Heart Glow Wand
White Feather
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
I wish in the Able Sisters you were able to sell your designs to other animals. I sometimes see animals wearing my designs I put up in there.

I kind of want to make a community where people can buy and sell their QR designs...does that sound like a good idea? I know TBT has a place where people can post up their designs, but wouldn't it be nice to make some bells off of them?

If anyone is up for helping me with it, please let me know. I want to have some people's thoughts about this idea before I actually go through with it, so tell me...what do you think?

Pros:
More people might offer their designs if they were paid for them.
Designers can make a bit more bells for their effort.

Cons:
There's no foolproof way to receive payment.
Those who are not as good with designs have to settle without or pay more bells to get some.
People could copy the designs of others to take advantage of the system.

I think this would be extremely hard to regulate and make into a solid system that works for everyone. The intentions are good, but the end result may be found wanting.

Back