• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

QR Pathways

LeAckerman

Kibiy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Hey, can anyone help me find Pathwaysfor ACNL. If you can please post a link^^ I only found websites with clothes QR codes

We have a Pattern board set up on TBT now but unfortunately nobody seems interested in helping to fill it up. : ( Perhaps a bounty for posts is required, haha.

We have a Pattern board set up on TBT now but unfortunately nobody seems interested in helping to fill it up. : ( Perhaps a bounty for posts is required, haha.

I don't think many people are using it purely because they don't have the game yet. But don't worry, on June 9th it will be hella popular!! :D

I have a few patterns intended for paths. I'll try to post when the game comes out.

Yeah, well don't worry. I plan to bookmark the board and use it daily once I can get my hands on the game :lemon:

Back