• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

QR Pattern Help

JoeysShinyRattata

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Okay, so I have been planning for awhile now and I want to name my town Obsidian. I was looking for a good path design inspired by the origianal minecraft block. Any websites that I could get this would be awsome. All help is appreciated. :)

Feel free to post what desighns you want here too.

there is a tread that has QR codes sites people been posting to: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?64424-QR-Code-websites I am sure if you dig, there might be something you are looking for. I see a lot of cool stuff on all Japanese sites. I been bookmarking stuff for a little bit. I am excited. What does the mine craft pattern look like? I will keep my eye out^,^ I only seen the creeper.

Obsidian Block.jpg

This is what I found from www.bing.com

That's...a papercraft cube, and taygo is right, I distinctly recall seeing some mine craft patterns via a link from that thread. Unfortunately I don't remember whether they had an obsidian one.

If you would like to make your own obsidian block (note: you will need to make the pattern yourself, so no QR), go to this website http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy change the dimensions to 64x64, add either a saved file of an obsidian block or type in the URL of an image of that block and hit the button next to it.
It will show you what the pattern will look like and which colours to use in your palette.

Thank you Torotix! I sent you 5 bells. I will use this all the time. You can use different color pallettes without changing the colors of the pattern in New Leaf, so this will work perfectly in New Leaf.

Back