• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about blue rose output/hybrids in general

XTheLancerX

Dedicated Gamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Does anyone know if a larger patch (20+) of breeding flowers is better than having a medium sized one? (10ish)

I am questioning this because you might think, more flowers = more possibility which = more output, but many of us have found that if we ONLY water the flowers we are breeding (Less flowers being watered) That we get a much higher output.

I have been trying for blue roses for around 3 weeks to a month, I haven't gotten any but have gotten around 7 black roses, 2 purple roses, and 2 pink roses. All the rest were white roses and more hybrid red roses. I have like 25 hybrid red roses now in a large patch. So should I trim back on the amount of flowers or just keep diagonally placing the new hybrid red roses I get?

How on earth do you get blue flowers? I want to put a blue flower in my hair to match my hairstyle but blue is a primary color so I don't know how to make one :/

It depends whether there is a limit on flowers spawned per day. If there is a limit then having 100 blue roses together is no better than having 20, otherwise the more the better.

How on earth do you get blue flowers? I want to put a blue flower in my hair to match my hairstyle but blue is a primary color so I don't know how to make one :/
Red and yellow are primary colors and there are flowers for those.
To make a blue hybrid you need to breed flowers by aligning flowers in a way so new flowers can spawn. This can be done diagonally which is the best way. This goes the same for all hybrids.

Diagonal is only best if you have enough flowers. If you only had 4 flowers a square formation would be better.

Red and yellow are primary colors and there are flowers for those.
To make a blue hybrid you need to breed flowers by aligning flowers in a way so new flowers can spawn. This can be done diagonally which is the best way. This goes the same for all hybrids.

Flowers spawn better for me when in a straight line. haha.

Back