• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question About Bushes

VioletPrincess

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Hybrid Rose
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Rainbow Feather
う
I am new to AC New Leaf. I have been given some start and I wanted to know the do's and dont's of planting them. Any tips would be appreciated.

Last edited:
It's like planting a tree - you can't place it too close to the river, too close to homes, or too close to the bridges. I like to do mine symmetrical, so remember what you're planting where.
Hope this is somewhat helpful?

You can plant bushes directly next to each other, but you can't plant them next to buildings or public work projects. :)

Ok what I meant by test spot is that I like to test a growing spot for a tree with my cheap native fruit before planting good fruits. Thank you so much for all of your help. There are so many different things in New Leaf. I am glad there are some helpful people out there.

Ok what I meant by test spot is that I like to test a growing spot for a tree with my cheap native fruit before planting good fruits. Thank you so much for all of your help. There are so many different things in New Leaf. I am glad there are some helpful people out there.

Nope. No need to test a spot. 1 or 2 spaces between buildings and the rivers..

Back