• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about Cyrus

locker

Find Joy in the Ordinary
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0395-4564-8022
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Cosmos
New Horizons Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Dusty Scroll
Pear (Fruit)
So i brought him a Green Dresser from the green set and an Emerald,but he didn't offer to change it to that color.
Also how do i hang a painting on a museum piece,i have tried displaying it on it in my room by pressing (A) but nothing happened so i took it to Cyrus and all he could do is change it black :confused:

When you bring him both he should say something like "I see you have an ore, should we change it to that?"

Not sure about the museum piece though, sorry.

he doesn't say i see you have an ore and i had ore in my bag

Also how do i hang a painting on a museum piece,i have tried displaying it on it in my room by pressing (A) but nothing happened so i took it to Cyrus and all he could do is change it black :confused:

If you're talking about the tall display case/poster stand, as far as I know, you can only get him to change the artwork to whatever he's offering or clothing or patterns. If there is no art in your display case, its function is the same as any table.

Back