• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about designs

taratoby2000

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello everyone :) I tried asking this in the info thread and no one replied so I thought i would create my own. Does anyone with the game know if you will be able to design skirts and pants? I have heard so far only dresses, shirts, and hats but I wonder if they will be added with a store upgrade or something.

I do not know,
Sorry for no info but I see you posted this hours ago, and I just wanted to say we see you!
And everyone deserves a reply. Even if its not everything we were looking for...
But it is a very good question and now I would like to know this as well.

Seems the one piece dress is the closest you can get.
At least I can't see any option to design shorts/pants/skirts on their own

It just seems weird to me that designing pants and skirts would be left out after it's been seen already how much designs have improved. It's possible that it was too complicated to add into the programming and stuff. Deep down I'm still hoping that designing pants and skirts is unlockable through an able sisters upgrade or something that no one with the game has gotten to yet so we don't know about it lol. Thanks for the responses guys! Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving :)

Back