• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

question about moving villagers in, I forget.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
are you able to invite another to move in when another one has their plot down? like the ropes and little sign?

I think you're able to you just can't when you just invited them in and they haven't plotted yet because you didn't make it a day forward.

am I making sense? it's hard to word it. thanks!

Yes. I asked this question myself a few days ago and decided to just put it to the test when nobody knew. Rosie's plot was down in my town when I went over to someone else's and convinced Merengue to move to my town.

I had her plot down the next day while Rosie was unpacking. I can't guarantee this is a foolproof method, but I have asked a villager to move in while a plot was already down and they just ended up appearing the following day. As long as that plot is your ninth villager or under, you should be able to successfully invite anyone.

Back