• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Question about reset trick and perfect allignment

Xolexiii

Bells
Hello everyone,

So I'm going to restart my town soon, and I have a question or two about how you get all of your villagers next to each other.

So I know the basics, I know how to do the reset trick and all that, but, if you wanted only one line of villagers houses, how would you go about that? Because when you first make a town, there are houses scattered throughout the town.

Would this mean that you would have to work on moving out all of those villagers? Wouldn't that take forever?

Thanks everyone

I guess you'd have to get all of your villagers to move out and build PWPs in such a way to force all of the villager's houses to line up in a row. It probably still takes a ton of resetting to line them up perfectly I'd imagine. I think a lot of people who have perfectly lined up houses just hack their games to get them that way.

I guess you'd have to get all of your villagers to move out and build PWPs in such a way to force all of the villager's houses to line up in a row. It probably still takes a ton of resetting to line them up perfectly I'd imagine. I think a lot of people who have perfectly lined up houses just hack their games to get them that way.

I guess some people may, but I definatwly do know of people who have absolutely perfect rows without any hacks. I don't think I would go to that extent, but I'd like to have groups of my villagers all around the one spot. But thank you!

Last edited:
You just have to hope for luck! And have a lot of patience. My 2nd town, Palinoia, has 7 out of its 9 currents villagers in a (mostly) straight row. I did almost throw my 3ds a couple of times, but in the end it was worth it! was it? was it really?

You just have to hope for luck! And have a lot of patience. My 2nd town, Palinoia, has 7 out of its 9 currents villagers in a (mostly) straight row. I did almost throw my 3ds a couple of times, but in the end it was worth it! was it? was it really?

So, did you have to get all of the other villagers that weren't in the line to move out?

So, did you have to get all of the other villagers that weren't in the line to move out?
Luckily, the first 3 were already in line so I just went with it. Then I had to plot reset every day until I reached nine villagers so my town wouldn't be messed up.

Yeah, in order to get them all in a line you would have to first move out the villagers you start with (unless, of course, you were lucky enough to have some already lined up).

If you know exactly where you want the row of villagers to be, you could always move an original villager out, plot a new one, move an original, etc. That way you at least don't have to wait for all of them to move out first. You can do a bit of both at a time.

Luckily, the first 3 were already in line so I just went with it. Then I had to plot reset every day until I reached nine villagers so my town wouldn't be messed up.

That's lucky! Thanks for your help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, in order to get them all in a line you would have to first move out the villagers you start with (unless, of course, you were lucky enough to have some already lined up).

If you know exactly where you want the row of villagers to be, you could always move an original villager out, plot a new one, move an original, etc. That way you at least don't have to wait for all of them to move out first. You can do a bit of both at a time.

Yeah! I think I'm going to do that, thanks for your help!

Back