• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about storage~

rpgcaster

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This may seem like a dumb question but how much storage space is there for stuff like cabinets? Also, aside from pockets and home storage, are there any other storage spaces? (i.e. Brewster)

Not 100% sure but from memory I think it is 12 per drawer, and there is 6 in each slot, so there is 72, and there is 3 slots, so whatever 72 x 3 is (216?) is how much storage there is in the wardrobe (could be wrong though like i said not 100% sure)

i don't know of any other storage spots, but im assuming the letter saving spots are in the the post office, so you can attach presents and save them there, dont know if this is confirmed.

you might also be able to store stuff in the BOX thing if you're desperate. not too sure on this either

i dont have the game though, there should be some NL players online later today which can confirm this

I am not sure how much is in the letter storage at the post office.

But for a wardrobe, there are 3 sections each with 6 pages, and each page holds 10 items.
That would be 180 items in a wardrobe, and I do believe you can now store fish and stuff in storage as well.

There is also the island crate if you need that space and that I think either has the same amount(180) as a wardrobe or a bit less.

Just to add on:-

Storage at post office: 3 x 6 x 10 = 180
Drawer: 3 x 6 x 10 = 180
Pocket: 16
Island Basket: 40 (Which helps to bring back the goodies from the island. You can't put stuff inside from your town though)

and yeap, you can now store Fishes, Bugs, and Turnips too!

And if your desperate you could create an additional character as an extra dumping ground XD

Back