• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about the Happy Home Accademy Theme Challenge

Wolfy

Giveaways and Turnips!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2905-9239-3593
New Horizons Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
I want to do the challenge to get the gold exterior parts. I'm doing a fairytale theme. The exterior of my house is already fairytale themed, I just need to do the inside. I have enough sets to cover each of the rooms. But I already have other furniture laid out.

My question is, can I just dump fairytale themed furniture in the rooms without removing the furniture that's already there and still get points from the HHA?

The HHA theme challenge only gives points for items that fit with the theme. If you want you can just keep whatever you have laid out already, since you won't get penalized any points for those items, as far as I know! Just make sure the items you dump out don't block any interact-able items and you should be fine.

Thanks for your help! I squeezed some of my ice furniture in my living room, making sure nothing was blocking the sofa and wardrobes and I ended up getting 500,000+ points and unlocking two golden exterior parts :D

I did this theme and I found that using ONLY fairy tale items gets you higher points...mixing themes seems to get you lower points. Once I realized this and removed a lot of stuff I got all my exterior parts pretty quickly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went from 420k to 1.1mil in a matter of days by removing things and only keeping fairy tale stuff...you don't even have to have a lot, just stay in theme all the way and make sure anything that should be on tables etc is not on the floor and so on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as soon as I got all the parts I put everything back the way I wanted it, it was a pain but worth it to get it done quick.

Back