• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question About the SpotPass Items for New Leaf

PoizonMushro0m

Nintendo GameCube fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Flea
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The SpotPass items that will be available from Best Buy that can be received from June 16[SUP]th[/SUP] until August 10[SUP]th[/SUP], how do would I receive the items exactly? Do I have to have New Leaf running on my 3DS in order to get them or can my 3DS be in Sleep Mode and I can just get them that way? :confused:

You use your nintendo zone app then open new leaf and talk to pelly

From what I've read, you need to walk in the designated Nintendo Zone. Then, you'll get a little notification that you're in a Nintendo Zone on your 3DS.
I'd assume you would have to talk to Pelly to receive the dlc.

Anyone know if I could take my 3ds there and then give the items to my kids later ? Really not liking the idea of dragging 4 of them to the store every couple weeks.

Anyone know if I could take my 3ds there and then give the items to my kids later ? Really not liking the idea of dragging 4 of them to the store every couple weeks.
Each item is available between specific dates, so if you wanted all of them you'd have to go between those days.

Back