• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Question about the villager pool.

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
How does this work?
I villager my friend wants moved out 30 min ago (since its 6:30 am in my game) so if I go to his town as long as he has under 9 ppl, she should move in right? is there something I need to do to make this work? should I go the day his 10th villager is in boxes or leaves?

There is absolutely no guarantee with this. All you can do is try and hope that the villager does move there.

Why didn't your friend just come over when the villager was in boxes?

it was my fault, I have been sick while my son is getting teeth :/ LONG past 2 days! Ik its not guarantee, it ALWAYS happens to me haha sept its always someone I dont want! anytime someone leaves my town after getting one of my villagers to move, a few days later the villager they have moved out moves in! drives me crazy lol

As Superpenguin said, there is no guarentee to this. If you streetpass/have sombody visit you they also have a chance of getting that villager.

it was my fault, I have been sick while my son is getting teeth :/ LONG past 2 days! Ik its not guarantee, it ALWAYS happens to me haha sept its always someone I dont want! anytime someone leaves my town after getting one of my villagers to move, a few days later the villager they have moved out moves in! drives me crazy lol

Hopefully that villager will move there then. You should probably wifi with them only for the next couple of days to increase your chances. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back