• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Question about Villagers Moving Out and Time Capsules...

Momi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Good morning, everyone.

So, Vesta has decided to move out of my town on the 8th. For now, I allowed her to go because I feel mean letting my villagers stay when they don't want to, but the problem is... I want to make a room in the museum appreciating residents of my town, and would like pictures from them to keep track of who has left and to honour them.

Vesta has yet to give me her picture. However, she has asked me to bury a time capsule for her a few days ago. She is in good terms with me, writes me letters, gives me random presents, and I do all of her favours, and provide perfect fruit for her. When I use the megaphone, she responds by bowing to me.

Is it almost a guarantee that her time capsule will hold a picture of her? I'd like to let her go, but I really want a picture of her to remember her by. ;^;

I don't know about time capsules, but if your friendship is high then she will probably send you her pic in her goodbye letter :3

Time capsules will only have clothes or whatever. 2 days after she left, she will send you ? letter saying you can keep whatever is in it. Deirdre, Flo and Mira have done the Same things to me ~

So far the only way I got pictures was doing the april fools day event. I have been lucky so far that noone left before they wanted their time capsule. Good luck and let us know what happens.

If youre good friends already she may send the picture to you in a goodbye letter.
a few days after she leaves she will send you a letter saying you can open the capsule

Back